Here at iWALL, we have customer satisfaction at the heart of our ethos. Our office partitions are all produced and installed with the user in mind, so we are determined to build up trust by good and honest works that leads to lasting relationships and future recommendations.
The iWALL Team has built up a creditable reputation within the office interiors sector for both the quality of products and the attention to detail shown throughout the project/installation process and our expertise ensure that where you are investing in a glass partitioning, frameless glazing or demountable partitioning, iWALL's expertise ensure a smooth and trouble free transition throughout the, sales, installation and final handover processes.
We believe the keys to a joint team success are;
- Excellent communication and flexibility through all project stages of the design to build process.
- Full understanding and appreciation of client requirements from site surveys and face to face meetings.
- Exact detailed costings complete with construction drawings.
- Site dedicated Project Management Teams taking care of all eventualities.
- Co-ordinated programming for best installation strategy especially in occupied circumstances.
- First class quality and finish achieving a zero defects delivery, all to clients approval/satisfaction.
- All iWALL Installation Teams are client sensitive to ensure safe, clean and satisfactory completion.
- Strict attention and compliance to Health & Safety is ensured.
- Environmental initiatives for material recyclability and energy reduction will be analysed.
- Post project appraisal from client feedback for continual development and improvement will be undertaken.
- Second-to-none ‘After Sales’ support and product back-up facility is offered to all our clients.