Framed Single Glazed Office Partitions: Product Sheet
iWALL framed single glazed office partitioning provides a perfect solution where flexibility and cost are high priorities. The demountable/relocatable nature of this product allows easy reconfiguration to respond to changes in the workplace. This can also be specified with a 30 minute fire integrity rating.
- Fully demountable and relocatable.
- Designed and manufactured by iWALL in
- 30 minute fire rating.
- Can incorporate framed glass or solid doors.
- Framework can be anodised or painted in any RAL/BS colour.
- Can achieve from 32 - 35 Rw dB acoustic performance.
- 6mm - 8mm toughened glass can be used.
- 6.4mm - 8.8mm laminated glass can be used.
Universal head track 110mm x 38mm, extruded from aluminium composition 6063, vertical glazing post and glazing cill to floor, both 110mm x 38mm.
One sheet of 6mm, 8mm toughened safety glass. unique Or, one sheet of 6.4mm, 8.8mm laminated safety glass. Unique glazing gasket to secure glass.
Can be anodised to AA15 or powder-coated in any RAL or BS colours
Available with framed solid (44mm) or glass (12mm toughened safety) doors. All solutions in to 110mm x 38mm universal door frame.
Minimum DDA requirement to be fitted as standard.Other options are available on request.
30 minutes fire resistance can be provided and has been independently tested in laboratory conditions,
for integrity only, to BS476 part 22 (1987).