Frameless Double Glazed Office Partitions: Product Sheet
- Flush, frameless double glazing.
- High acoustic performance.
- Glass sliding door can be incorporated.
- Can achieve 44 - 49 Rw dB acoustic performance.
- 10mm - 12mm toughened glass can be used.
- 10.8mm - 12.8mm laminated glass can be used.
- Can incorporate framed glass or solid doors.
- Designed and manufactured by iWALL in
- Framework can be anodised or finished in any RAL/BS colour.
Universal head track 110mm x 38mm, extruded from aluminium composition 6063. Aluminium or clear dry-joint between glass. Glazing cill to floor 110mm x 38mm.
Two sheets of either 10mm or 12mm toughened safety glass or 10.8mm or 12.8mm laminated safety glass. Unique glazing gasket to secure glass.
Can be anodised to AA15 or powder-coated in any RAL or BS colours
Available with framed solid (44mm) or glass (12mm toughened safety) doors. All solutions in to
110mm x 38mm universal door frame. Also available with an internal sliding door.
Minimum DDA requirement to be fitted as standard. Other options are available on request.