Framed Double Glazed Office Partitions: Product Sheet
iWALL framed double glazed office partitioning provides a perfect solution where acoustics, flexibility and cost are high priorities. The demountable/relocatable nature of this product allows easy reconfiguration to respond to changes in the workplace. This can also be specified with a 30 minute fire integrity rating.
- Fully demountable and relocatable.
- 30 minute fire rating.
- Can achieve 42 - 49 Rw dB acoustic performance.
- 6mm - 8mm toughened glass can be used.
- 6.4mm - 7mm laminated glass can be used.
- Can incorporate framed glass or solid doors.
- Designed and manufactured by iWALL in
- Framework can be anodised or finished in any RAL/BS colour.
- Can incorporate venetian blinds between glass.
Universal head track 110mm x 38mm, extruded from aluminium composition 6063, vertical glazing post and glazing cill to floor, both 110mm x 38mm.
Two sheets of 6mm or 8mm toughened safety glass. Or, two sheets of 6.4mm or 7mm (Audioscreen) laminated safety glass. Unique glazing gasket to secure glass.
Can be anodised to AA15 or powder-coated in any RAL or BS colours
Available with framed solid (44mm) or glass (12mm toughened safety) doors. All solutions in to 110mm x 38mm universal door frame.
Manifestation/Integral Blind Options
Minimum DDA requirement to be fitted as standard.Other options are available on request.
Solid or perforated horizontal slat blinds available. Blind controls situated on adjacent mullion.