iWALL Doors & Frames: Product Sheet
iWALL's range of doors should be wide enough to cover your requirements. However, if what you are looking for is not listed below, please contact us directly and we will do our best to find a solution.
- Universal (non-handed) door frame.
- High level of acoustic performance.
- Full height or door and over-panel options available.
- Can be used in conjunction with any of our glazing, solid or workwall systems.
- 4 sliding door solutions available.
- Double glazed door available for high levels of acoustic privacy.
- Frameless glass door with self closing mechanism.
- Framed glass door available for improved acoustic performance.
Aluminium powder coated Universal type doorframe eliminates the need to machine out for hinges or strike plate, i.e. doorframe is not handed, giving maximum flexibility to reconfigure. Universal frame includes 100 x 100mm satin stainless steel hinges with iWALL's unique satin stainless steel strike plate.
Single doors, 826, 838 or 920mm wide, double door 1250, 1350 & 1500mm overall. All doors are 44mm thick as standard, solid core construction in veneer or laminated finish. Full height, door and over-panel and low height available.
½ hour fire resistance can be provided and has been independently tested in laboratory conditions to BS476 Part 22 (1987).
Glass doors available in 10mm or 12mm safety glass with patch hinges, pivots, floor springs or sliding solution.
Glass framed doors are also available in 6, 10 or 12mm safety glass with aluminium powder coated rails and stiles.