Cadence a leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and hardware for chip, package board and system design as well as semi conductor intellectual property (IP). Due to substantial …
i Wall has a very comprehensive range of door options to enhance whichever partition type has been selected, including fully automatic sliding doors, the latest in access controls and also curved glass doors.
Should an alternative concept be required then please contact the i Wall technical team as new solutions are always being developed.
Quick Reference Product Features
- Fully compatible with all i Wall glazing, solid and workwall systems or installed independently.
- Flexible design of door frame allows for doors to be handed or handing of doors to be changed when on site.
- Several frame options available.
- Able to accommodate the majority of ironmongery and access control options from the leading manufacturers.
- Framework can be anodised or painted in any RAL/BS colour.
- Framed or frameless.
- Pivot, self-closing or sliding operation.
- Single glazed or double glazed.
- Veneered, laminated, painted or aluminium framed glass doors.
- Full height or with over-panel.
- High level of acoustic performance.
- Access controlled doors.
- Automatic sliding doors.
- Curved glass sliding doors.