Cadence a leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and hardware for chip, package board and system design as well as semi conductor intellectual property (IP). Due to substantial …
i Wall’s range of solid partitions are a cost effective and efficient way of dividing your office. Both the fully relocatable and demountable drywall systems can be used in conjunction with any of the iWall glazing and workwall products.
Quick Reference Product Features
- Fully relocatable.
- Pre decorated vinyl, melemine, laminate and veneered solid panels, or site finished.
- Unique internal i stud creates seamless panel joints.
- Demountable drywall system can be full height, low height or curved.
- Can achieve up to 52 Rw dB acoustic performance.
- Fire rated solutions available.
- Designed and manufactured by i Wall in the UK.
Designed to fully integrate with i Wall door frames and glazing. This fully demountable and relocatable solution enables a clean, effective and modern partition to be easily installed.
i Wall door frames and glazing can be easily combined with conventionally installed drywall to enhance your workspace. Alternatively either single or double boarded drywall can be constructed within the system framework to achieve a sleek transition between all elements.