i Wall For The Direct Client
We recognise that direct clients often require a consultitive engagement to enable the full benefits of internal partitioning to become apparent. Often it is their first project and being advised of the many and varied options, together with the respective benefits associated with each, is a significant factor when embarking on any office development. It is our objective to keep the process clear and simple and realise as much as possible by way of utilisation and flexibility of the available space. Whether it is creating a single office or the creation of a full office suite and boardroom, we will advise on just the right configuration for the project. Highlighting door options and manifestation solutions enable our clients to tailor their exact requirements within the budgetary limits supplied.
Installing nationally with specialist installers, we offer the same award-winning, professional project management and service irrespective of the value of the project. Many clients have been pleasantly surprised at the flexible solutions afforded by the i Wall product range and the creative use of space that i Wall has provided. Often we are re- engaged as the clients workforce expands and extra space and solutions are required.
Our aim is to provide a trouble free transition through the sales, design, estimating, installation and final handover process to ensure your
i Wall partitioning is a sound investment.
We believe that the keys points to a smooth installation are:
- Excellent communication through all project stages.
- Full understanding and appreciation of client's requirements.
- Tailored design and bespoke specification service.
- Exact detailed costings, complete with construction drawings.
- Site dedicated Project Management Teams.
- All i Wall Installation Teams are CSCS carded.
- Integrated and precise programming and installation.
- First class quality and finish consistently achieving a zero defects delivery.
- Strict attention and compliance to Health & Safety.
- Environmental initiatives for material recyclability and energy reduction.
- Post project appraisal for continual development and improvement.
- Superior after sales and product support.