i Wall For The Interior Designer
Ongoing industry awards are a testament to i Wall's commitment to continual product and service development. This commitment within the interior design sector is highly regarded and greatly appreciated by a growing number of clients, including Vodafone, Eversheds, Google and eBay. Consulting and advising clients on the latest industry trends and compliance requirements is a fundamental element of the link between creativity, practicality and completion which enables each project to attain the maximum potential within the specified brief and budget.
Our aim is to enable easy access to partitioning solutions that increase the options for interior designers and establish a collaborative link between them, their client and i Wall.
Continual investment in training and development across all elements of staff, products and services highlights the ongoing desire of i Wall to deliver industry-leading quality and service.
We believe that the keys points to a smooth installation are:
- Excellent communication through all project stages.
- Full understanding and appreciation of the client's requirements.
- Tailored design and bespoke specification service.
- Exact detailed costings, complete with construction drawings.
- Site dedicated Project Management Teams.
- All i Wall Installation Teams are CSCS carded.
- Integrated and precise programming and installation.
- First class quality and finish consistently achieving a zero defects delivery.
- Strict attention and compliance to Health & Safety.
- Environmental initiatives for material recyclability and energy reduction.
- Post project appraisal for continual development and improvement.
- Superior after sales and product support.